You Have Many Oil Change Options in Saskatoon...Why Choose Us?
We know you have options for an oil change service in Saskatoon. A "simple oil change" can be performed by quick lube shops, the franchise car dealers, or by Uncle Frank in his garage. It is the most basic and cost-effective way to protect the life of your vehicle's engine. You absolutely need to change the oil and filter at regular scheduled intervals. Let us explain why you are better off to bring your vehicle to Saskatoon Auto Connection for your oil changes.
- Super friendly Auto Connection staff including our canine customer liaison "Nokkvi". He'll play fetch until your arm falls off.
- If you can't hang around and entertain our front desk staff, we offer free courtesy cars and shuttle service.
- Highly knowledgeable service advisors and Red Seal Journeyman technicians...sorry Uncle Frank.
- We will do a "real" visual inspection and can actually perform repairs on stuff that's broken, unlike the teenaged quick-lube guy who's voice just broke.
- Synthetic, semi-synthetic, or conventional oil...we do them all!
- We use products that meet or exceed manufacturer specifications.
- We pay our technicians by the hour NOT commissions based on how many "problems they find"...car dealers that do that know who they are...shame on you.
- Our prices are super affordable, especially if you are a VIP member
- We guarantee our workmanship and products. We can even provide a comprehensive engine warranty...again, sorry Uncle Frank.
Oil is the lifeblood of your engine. It reduces friction, lessens wear, provides lubrication, forms a seal between the pistons, rings and cylinder walls while helping to cool engine parts. Without the cleaning action of new oil, carbon and varnish buildup would be detrimental to the engine. Engine oil even dampens the shock and noise of moving parts.
Fluid Flush Service
Just like your vehicle's engine oil, there are many other fluids that can become dirty or worn out. We offer a wide range of fluid flush and refill services such as:
- Cooling System Flush
- AC Refrigerant and Oil
- Automatic Transmission
- Manual Transmission
- Front and Rear Differential
- Transfer Case
- Power Steering
- Brake Fluid
And remember, VIP members receive generous discounts on labour and parts, which means a significantly lower repair bill when compared to competing shops.